Pedometer is simple to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
Pedometer displays the number of steps, calories burned, distance, walking time, and speed.
All of the information can be shown in a graph at any time.
Enjoy walking and strolling together with this app.
Easy to operate—just press the START button.
Advanced Function Pedometer
Automatically records the number of stepz, calories burned, distance, walking time, and speeds. All of the information can be viewed as a graph.
Use the Standard mode when you want to accurately count the number of steps. Pedometer uses proprietary technology to accurately count the number of steps. Feel free to compare it with the pedometer you are using.
All of the functions can be used completely free. There is no charge for additional functions.
Power Saving Pedometer App
Pedometer uses less power during operation because it does not use GPS. The battery will not be used when you stop the step counter when not measuring your steps.
Select the Fashionable Design of Your Choice
Pedometer comes in a selection of fashionable designs. No doubt you will find one you like.
The pedometer app does not collect the personal information you enter. Your data will be safely stored without be externally transmitted.
The calorie consumption display will also satisfy dieters.
Distance and Speed
It is fun to watch the distance and speed. Further, not using GPS makes low power consumption possible.
How to use
• Touch on the number of stepz, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
• Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
• Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
• In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
• In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
Pedometer recommended for the following people
• If you want to check your step count.
• If you want to try using a step counter app.
• If you want to use a totally free stepsapp.
• If you want to use a popular steps counter on android.
• If you want an easy-to-use step tracker.
• If you want to form a habit of walking or fitness.
• If you want to use a stepsapp with a theme that you like.
• If you want to use your android smartphone instead of carrying around a handheld pedometer.
• If you want an exercise tracker.
• If you want to use a free steps tracker for walking.
• If you want to lose weight by exercising.
• If you want to take care of your health and fitness.
• If you are looking for a step counter that can be used offline.
• Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
• If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.